Transformation in Craniosacral Therapy
How does healing occur during Craniosacral treatment? The answer to that questions lies in the understanding of the ‘stilling’ stage of the State of Balance when ‘something happens’ (Rollin Becker). This ‘Something’ is the centrepiece of the transformation that takes place as the Potency shifts from its protective state to reveal its healing capacity.
This workshop covers a number of models of understanding which shed light on this phenomenon as well as hands-on practice parts teaching us skills which help us feel the stream of bodily changes that take place in the course of a session.
The practical part of this workshop requires a person to work on. The practice starts around 80 minutes into the workshop and lasts about 40 minutes.
In this workshop, you will:
gain an understanding of the concepts of Coherent Energy, Ignition and Transmutation
receive insight into the physiology of fascia
learn about the metabolic field of body cells
acquire skills that help you feel the stream of bodily changes during a session as well as the process of transmutation
learn how to track the transition from fragmentation to wholeness when ‘something happens’
Rollin Becker gave us an insightful description or how healing occurs during Craniosacral treatment. He broke down the traditional concept of a State of Balance into three stages which can be summarised as seeking, stilling and reorganisation. But in the second stage, when a localised stillness ensues around an inertial fulcrum, he simply states that ‘Something Happens’.
That ‘Something’ is the centrepiece of the transformation that takes place, right under our hands, as the Potency shifts from its protective state to reveal its healing capacity. It deserves our fullest attention and in-depth appraisal.
In this seminar we explore several models of understanding which shed light on this phenomenon, including the following:
1. Transmutation – Referencing Sutherland, a change in state of the variant, inertial potency at the heart of the fulcrum, back to its primal, rhythmic, biodynamic nature.
2. Coherent energy – physicist Mae Wan Ho wrote “Coherent energy is stored everywhere within the system….. Consequently, any subtle influence arising anywhere within the system will propagate over the entire system and get amplified to global effects”. We can say there is entropy in an inertial pattern and coherent energy is summoned when ‘something happens’.
3. Physiology of fascia – from contemporary research, we can deduce that, connective tissues which hold a body memory, shift from a gel state to a liquid crystalline state.
4. Ignition – when ‘something’ happens’, the potency trapped in protective stasis is re-ignited and starts to breathe again with the Breath of Life.
5. Metabolic Fields –in embryologist Erich Blechschmidt’s model of metabolic fields, the health of cells depends on the flow of molecules across the membrane. With inertial this flow is compromised. When ‘something happens’, homeostatic function resumes at a microscopic scale in the cells’ metabolic field.
In our hands-on sessions we explore:
• Skills to help us feel the stream of bodily changes that take place in the course of a session.
• Skills that help us feel the process of transmutation as a primal function of potency
• Skills that help us feel the emergence of original health as inertia dissipates
• Track the transition from fragmentation to wholeness when ‘something happens’
BUY THIS COURSE
COURSE PRICE – £60
Life-time access to course videos
COURSE & YEARLY MEMBERSHIP – £99
Access to course content for the duration of the membership
Access to all our live and recorded webinars
20% discount on all other courses
Katherine has been a practitioner for 30 years and one of a small band of leading international teachers of Craniosacral Therapy for the past 25 years, spreading the biodynamic model across Europe, the US and Australasia.
Join Katherine for this in-depth workshop as she reveals how healing occurs in Craniosacral Therapy.