Franklyn Sills is an early pioneer in the development of a biodynamic understanding and approach to Craniosacral Therapy.
- Co-Founder and Co-Director of the Karuna Institute
- Helped start the C.T.E.T. biodynamic training organization in London
- Author of “Foundations in Craniosacral Biodynamics”, volume one and two. Publisher: North Atlantic Books. Essential biodynamic texts for students and practitioners in the field.
- Teaches in the United Kingdom, Europe (Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy and Switzerland) and the USA.
- Has supported others in teaching this work in Europe, the USA and around the world.
Over the last twenty-five years this approach has spread around the world as Franklyn and his present and former Karuna tutors have taught in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. Many teachers and trainings have also taken up this pioneering work in various forms around the world.