- “Person” means an individual, a firm a company or an unincorporated association, and “Persons” shall be construed accordingly.
- “Register” means completing the registration process.
- “Registered Account” means Your use of the websites through the username chosen by You during the registration process.
- “You” or “Your” means the Person using this site.
- “Your Communications” means any communications received or sent by You through the service including e-mails and other electronic messages.
- “Your Material” means any material which originates from You.
- “We” “Us” “Our” “CYMA” and “The Company” means CYMA Ltd (registered in England no. 6294994) and eHealth Learning and its subsidiaries.
- “websites” means any website owned or controlled by CYMA or any of its subsidiary companies and “website” shall be construed accordingly.
We maintain website server logs which record visitor information which is used to analyse visitor trends and improve Our service to You.
To gain access to all areas of eHealth Learning sites, We ask that You complete Our registration process. During Our registration process, We ask for personal information which both identifies You and enables Us to communicate with You. We also invite You to tell Us Your interests so that we can make Our communications relevant and interesting for You.
We will endeavour only to use or disclose personal information collected from You (sometimes even after You have ceased to be a registered user) for the following purposes:
- Communicating with You for example by sending you newsletters and details of offers and promotions and updates to Our website.
- Improving the content, design and layout of Our website and to facilitating knowledge management.
- Understanding the interests and buying behaviour of Our website users and visitors.
- Performing other general marketing and promotional activities focused on Our products and services.
- Disclosing Your personal information to any appropriate investigative third party if We believe You may be involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if We are required to do so by law.
- We may share aggregated demographic information with Our associates and advertisers. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Employing other companies to provide services for Us for example processing credit card payments. Such companies have access to such personal information as is needed to perform their functions and not for any other purpose.
- Transferring Our customer database to other companies in the same group of companies as CYMA or eHealth Learning or to a third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets of CYMA Ltd including Our website services whether by merger acquisition reorganisation or otherwise.
If You choose not to register or not to provide personal information, You may still visit the website but You will not be able to access the restricted areas available to registered users.
We have provided an administration service (Your account) where You can review Your personal information at any time to ensure it is correct and current. You will be able to update, correct, change or delete inaccurate details. You have the right to ask for a copy of Your personal information on payment of a small fee.
We have taken appropriate measures to ensure that Your personal information is not unlawfully processed. CYMA uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of Your personal identifiable information, including “firewalls” and Secure Socket Layers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. However, no information transferred over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
Our website creates a single cookie on Your machine containing session and state information. A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which We transfer to Your computer through Your web browser when You visit our website. It enables Us to recognize You when You visit Our website again and to improve Our service to You. The information within this cookie does not include personal or financial information. Our website requires cookies to be allowed in Your browser to permit creation and to allow features and actions on the site to work without restriction. If You wish to reject our cookie You can configure Your browser to do so but please be aware that should cookies be disabled, features and actions that will be reduced in functionality or disabled altogether include shopping basket, make Your first purchase, make a subsequent purchase and login to Your account (to manage account changes including address changes and payment method changes).
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that We are not responsible for the privacy of any such websites and advise You to read the privacy statement applicable to each website You visit which collects personal information.
The websites are not intended for children and We ask that no-one under the age of 18 submits personal information to Us or uses the website.
Data Protection Officer
We reserve the right to change Our privacy statement at any time. You should check Our website frequently as changes will be posted on this page. We want You always to be aware of what information We collect, how We use it and under what circumstances We disclose it. Unless otherwise stated Our current privacy statement applies to all information We have about You and to Your account.
8.11.15 Version 1