with Alasdair Philips
Alistair Phillips gives us a solid introduction to the physics and the biological effects of WiFi, mobile phone use as well as other sources of EMF and environmental stress in our modern lives and practices. He also gives some guidance on the precautions we can all easily take to reduce exposure and subsequent health damage caused by technology and in our homes and practices.
- Learn how to reduce exposure to EMF radiation
- Learn about the types and common culprits of damaging electromagnetic fields
- Learn the science behind waves and bandwidth or the electromagnetic spectrum
- Find out how to notice the effects of EMF sensitivity in our clients and ourselves
- What can we do about all this in practice?